Banana Choc Chip Muffins
These muffins are a great way to use up some slightly mushy bananas for a healthy treat! Serves 4-6
- 1 1/2 cups Wholemeal Self-Raising Flour
- 1/4 cup Chopped Walnuts
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 2 Mashed Ripe Bananas
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Chips
- 3/4 cup Plant-based Milk of choice
1) Preheat the oven to 180C and line a muffin tin with cases.
2) Mix the dry ingredients and walnuts together in a large bowl.
3) Stir in the mashed bananas and the chocolate chips.
4) Slowly stir in the milk until a smooth batter forms.
5) Split the mixture between the muffin cases and bake for 20-25 minutes, until golden brown. Enjoy!