These pancakes are best made with overripe bananas and can be enjoyed as a tasty breakfast or treat! They go perfectly with fresh fruit or melted chocolate. Serves 2-3
1 Cup of Oats
1 Cup of Milk of Choice
1 Ripe Banana (mashed)
Any Fresh or Frozen Fruit, such as Blueberries (optional)
1) Blend oats until they resemble a flour.
2) Stir in milk and mashed banana
3) Heat a splash of oil in a frying pan.
4) Add a couple of spoons of the mixture to the pan. Place any fruit of choice on the pancake and cover with a little more mixture.
5) Allow to cook for around a minute until bubbles begin to form and the edges begin to set. Flip and cook for a further minute until both sides are browned.
6) Repeat with the remaining mixture and enjoy!