Creamy Vegan Pasta
This recipe is proof that vegan's aren't missing out! For added protein use chickpea or lentil pasta and add a meat alternative of choice. Serves 2-4
- 230g Pasta
- 3 Cloves of Minced Garlic
- 450g Sliced Mushrooms
- 2 Tbs Plain Flour
- 1 Tsp Mixed Herbs
- 350ml Soya or Oat Milk
1) Saute the mushrooms, garlic and onions for 5-10 minutes until softened.
2) Add the flour and herbs to the pan and stir through.
3) Slowly add the milk whilst continuously mixing. Allow the mixture to simmer to the desired thickness and add salt and pepper to taste.
4) Cook the pasta according to the packaging instructions.
5) Toss together the pasta and sauce, garnish with chopped fresh herbs or a vegan cheese if desired, then enjoy!