Lemon and Raspberry Muffins
These muffins are a great way to use up any slightly mushy raspberries and make a delicious summery treat ! Serves 10-12
125g Self-raising Flour
125g Self-raising Wholemeal Flour
50g Softened Butter
1 Tsp Baking Powder
Zest of 1 Lemon
1) Preheat the oven to 200C and line a 12 hole muffin tin.
2) Add the flours, baking powder and butter to a bowl and rub between your fingers until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
3) Add the sugar, raspberries and lemon zest to the bowl and mix.
4) Whisk the milk and eggs together in a jug and then add to the dry mixture.
5) Mix thoroughly before transferring 1 tbsp of mixture into each of the muffin cases.
6) Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
7) Leave them to cool in the tin for a few minutes and then transfer to a wire rack. Enjoy!