Quick Apple Crisps
The easy apple crisps are a quick but tasty healthy snack and a brilliant way to use up slightly older apples. Serves 1.
Honey, Cinnamon or Sugar to taste
1) Thinly slice the apple.
2) Lightly grease or line a plate with parchment paper.
3) Place apple slices onto the plate. These can be plain or flavoured to taste.
4) Microwave for 4-5 minutes, until the edges of the apple slices begin to curl up.
5) Flip the slices, then microwave for a further 30 seconds to 1 minute until the edges are crisp.
6) Remove from the microwave and let stand for 10 minutes until crispy and dry.